The Jacksonville, FL Social Security Building and office location information is below with the phone number and hours of operation. We have also provided helpful directions to assist you once you get close to the area. It’s a good idea to call them before leaving the house to make sure their information has not changed. If you have any questions about this post or site, provide them in the comments section below.
7185 BONNEVAL ROAD
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32256
YOU CAN GET TO THE OFFICE BY TURNING ONTO BONNEVAL ROAD AT THE INTERSECTION WITH J. TURNER BUTLER BOULEVARD WHICH IS LOCATED BETWEEN I-95 AND PHILLIPS HIGHWAY. FOLLOW THE ROAD AROUND UNTIL YOU SEE THE SSA BUILDING ON YOUR LEFT. YOU CAN ALSO GET TO THE OFFICE BY TURNING ONTO BONNEVAL ROAD FROM PHILLIPS HIGHWAY ONE BLOCK SOUTH OF J. TURNER BUTLER BOULEVARD. THE SSA BUILDING WILL BE ON YOUR RIGHT. SAME HOURS OF OPERATION FOR CO-LOCATED CARD CENTER.
Here are important Social Security Benefits information you will find useful. Click on the top menu above to see more helpful resources that may help you answer questions you have regarding your retirement benefits.
- How does Social Security work?
- How to Apply for Social Security Benefits
- Manage or Change Social Security Benefits
- When am I eligible for Social Security Benefits
- Social Security Spousal Benefits
- Social Security Survivor Benefits
- Medicare Eligibility
- How to get Disability Benefits
- How to do a Name Change
- Social Security Forms
- Questions about Social Security Card Number
- Will Social Security be there When I Retire?
If you have any questions or comments that are specific to the Social Security Building for Jacksonville, FL 32259, please ask us in the comments section below.